The Fuel Oil Additive for MGO/LSFO
Marine Gasoil Improver
"MGI" is a lubricity improver which will contribute to potential damages on fuel system by using MGO/LSFO due to SOx regulation.
What is "MGI" a Marine Gasoil Improver?
MGI is a lubricity improver which will help prevent damage on fuel system by using MGO/LSFO due to SOx regulation.
MGI forms a special coating on the metal of fuel system and decreases frictions and abrasions.
We have been receiving many appreciation messages from customers that they have gone through troubles at the Fuel Pumps.
Major Attributes :
- Forms a special coating on the metal of fuel system.
- Reduces frictions and abrasions by special coating.
- Maintains cleanness of fuel injector and firing chamber.
- Decreases carbon attachment.
- Moderates soot and smoke.
- Does not change viscosity and sulfur content.
Add "MGI", an additive for MGO/LSFO, to prevent potential troubles of seizure or/and unfavorable friction at fuel pump & fuel injector!
Potential damages at fuel pump & fuel injector in fuel system are concerned due to inferior lubricity and lower viscosity by MGO/LSFO where it may cause potential troubles in operation.
- Prevent wear trouble at Diesel Pump and its Injector.
- Improves lubricity by remaining viscosity and sulfur content of MGO/LSFO.
- Clean out Plunger Pump and reduces the maintenance cost.
Confirmation of Lubricity improvement and Noise reduction by adding "MGI"
- Maintains cleanness at Fuel Injector and Combustion Chamber
- Decreases carbon deposit.
- Helps eliminate soot and smoke.
Saves maintenance cost
Reduces wear on equipment caused by low lubricity fuel oil (low viscosity, low sulfur), such as MGO and LSFO and reduces maintenance costs and avoids problems in the fuel line.
MGI can also be used in combination with our dispersant additive BFT.
Add "MGI" directly into fuel holding tank at 1/2,000 to 1/5,000 mixing ratio each time tanks are filled.
(The mixing ratio should be considered by taking an operation conditions)
Take a countermeasure for potential lubricity troubles by MGO/LSFO by "MGI"!
Please take a look at this product for your help.
The fuel oil (VLSFO/HFO) additive
Bunker Fuel Treatment
“BFT-C" has developed for the soot & black smoke reduction and has dramatical effect of Sludge Dispersant.