SOx Regulation has been fully implemented and controlled.
All vessels are required to correspond and meet for SOx Regulation by switching FO to VLSFO or installing the Scrubber.
ACE INTERNATIONAL TRADE, we can offer solutions for the issues that you have been facing since SOx Regulation implementation. By using the fuel oil additives such as "Bunker Fuel Treatment" for the Sludge Dispersant Purpose and "Marine Gasoil Improver" which will improve the lubricity for potential damage to the fuel system.
In case of "VLSFO/ULSFO" use :
- If you are concerned about a decrease in lubrication performance
- If you want protect fuel pumps
- "MGI" is your solution!
It demonstrates measurable performance!
- If you are concerned about sludge accumulation due to mixing FO's
- If you want to avoid clogging in the fuel system
- "BFT-C" is your solution!
It has excellent sludge dispersant qualities!
In case of SOx Scrubber use :
- If you want to use the fuel efficiently.
- If you want to minimize waste sludge.
- If you want to keep tanks clean.
- "BFT" is your solution!
It demonstrates tremendous performance for the sludge cleaning and dispersion!
The Lubricity Improver
(Marine Gasoil Improver)
"MGI" is an additive to improve lubricity for MGO/LSFO. By adding "MGI" to your tanks, you can expect to see a reduction of friction & abrasion between metals as well as increased fuel efficiency.
The Dispersant Additive
(Bunker Fuel Treatment)
"BFT-C" is good for HFO and VLSFO and it leads the Fuel Tanks clean by accelerating excellent sludge dispersion which will limit generation of Black Smoke, contribute to Fuel Injection stability and corrosion prevention for fuel systems and equipment.
Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions on "MGI" and "BFT-C".